Main Article Content
The purpose of this study is to examine the relationship between law and economics, not a one-way relationship but a reciprocal and mutually influencing relationship. In fact, it is often said that the legal relationship with the economy is like two sides of a coin that cannot enter and complement each other. The role of law in economic development can be briefly interpreted as an effort to increase per capita income continuously and gradually. The research method uses the type of library research, normative juridical research approach, data sources from secondary data and qualitative data analysis. The results show that the economic order must be instrumental in overcoming the problems that exist in every economic society, namely economic functions, economic activities and economic order that lead to a policy. Economic law is needed as a driver to balance the increase in economic activity so that its implementation does not violate the interests of the general public. The role of law in development has a more comprehensive and basic meaning than the term legal development or legal reform. Legal development refers more to efficiency, in the sense of increasing legal efficiency. "Legal reform" contains the meaning of compiling a legal system to adapt to changes in society
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This work is licensed under :
- Lubis, Solly. Politik Hukum dan Kebijakan Publik (Legal Policy and Public Policy). Bandung : Mandar Maju, 2014.
- Muhammad, Abdulkadir. Hukum dan metode Penelitian Ilmu Hukum. Bandung : Citra Aditya Bakti, 2004.
- Nopirin. Pengantar Ilmu Ekonomi Makro dan Mikro. Yogyakarta : BPFE, 2013.
- Nugroho, Riant. Social Policy for the Developing Countries. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar, 2012.
- Sulistiyono, Adi dan Muhammad Rustamaji. Hukum Ekonomi Sebagai Panglima. Sidoarjo : Masmedia Buana Pustaka, 2009.
- Susdarwono, Endro Tri, “Politik Hukum Ekonomi Pertahanan di Indonesia Tahun 2002-2018 : Kajian Industri Pertahanan,” Jurnal Humani (Hukum dan Masyarakat Madani) Vol 9, no. 1 (1 Mei 2019) : 12-29. DOI : 10.26623/humani.v9i1.1442
- Susdarwono, Endro Tri. “Hukum Ekonomi Terkait Pembangunan Ekonomi Industri Pertahanan Di Indonesia, “ Jurnal El Hamra 4, no. 1 (I Februari 2019) 1-12.
- Umi Aziah, “Fokus Pembangunan di Kabupaten Tegal pada 2020 : Peningkatan Kualitas SDM”, PanturaPost.com 28 Maret 2019, diakses dari https://panturapost.com/fokus-pembangunan-di-kabupaten-tegal-pada-2020-peningkatan-kualitas-sdm tanggal 6 Desember 2019.